Thursday, April 3, 2014

Compassion



I just have to tell you, today at church our Pastor in Baltimore mentioned
that a man in their fellowships home burned last Sunday, and that our
son's home burned on Tuesday.  It appears that this is very common in this
area.  Only by the Grace of God, that nobody was injured. I went up to the
man whose home had burned (and he's blind), I told him who I was, and his
compassion overwhelmed me.  I put in his hand some money the same amount
that had been given to our son & daughter in law. If he was a renter he
would probably be homeless and without insurance. But our kids were well
insured and okay.  This  has taught me how to be kind and see people the
way that God sees them. We are so blinded by what people look like or how
they act, dress or position in life and can't see their heart. Thank
heavens that our Heavenly Father see's our heart and not the outside as a
white washed tomb! It makes you want to be more and more like Christ as we
look to HIM for all our needs. Our kids are going to be fine as they
depend on God for every part of their lives. 

Becky :)

No comments: